Home – Hardwood Beams
GreenBeams.com is a project that provides ready-to-use solid hardwood beams and posts
We provide a brokering service and a source of experience for the following:
- Buyers considering building with hardwood beams or posts: - GreenBeams.com offers various species of engineered wood beams in different sizes allowing customers to buy timber online and also includes relevant structural information on their use.
- UK wood Suppliers involved with felling trees and sawing timber: - All species of timber should be considered for structural use. By cutting the wood into longer lengths and using GreenBeams.com to advertise the timber, Suppliers should see a better return than if it were chopped for firewood.
- Buyers looking for seasoned logs for use as firewood: - These are available from GreenBeams.com and are genuine waste from the production of structural timber beams.
- Stockists and sawmills with barns or dry buildings that could be used for storing timber: - GreenBeams.com is looking for places to store hardwood beams while they’re drying to increase the value.
- Investors wanting to speculate on the value of drying timber beams: - As timber dries its value increases. Also any wood kept in storage could produce long-term profits as the use of concrete and steel become unacceptable.
- Those interested in timber ecology and looking to offset carbon: - By using chunky timber beams you are banking carbon in one of the safest places currently available... our buildings!