Process for Suppliers
Process for fellers, sawmill owners or storage agents supplying waste timber as logs:
- Complete a Supplier’s Table for Waste Logs indicating the type of wood, where it came from, and the sizes available. The Supplier should also indicate the required price, excluding transport but including a 10% brokering fee (11.75% after VAT).
- The forms should be sent or faxed to GreenBeams.com. The data will be checked and further information added, such as the calorific value of the logs.
- Details of the available waste will be entered onto the GreenBeams website.
- When interest is expressed in any of the logs, the waste wood buyers will be placed in contact with the supplier to discuss details and a transportation fee.
- On completion of the deal, the Supplier notifies GreenBeams.com of the particulars.
- The Supplier will be invoiced 10% of the deal (excluding any transportation costs) as a brokering charge plus VAT (i.e. 11.75%).
- At least once a year, the Supplier’s Table for waste logs will need to be updated.
- If no deals are made, there will be no payment due.